Frequently asked questions
Please read the faq section before you send us your enquiry.
1. The ordered goods reach you within 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch.
2. We deliver the ordered products by DHL and GLS.
3. The shipping costs of the object can be checked and calculated in the shopping cart (weight up to 5 kg)
In our Online Shop we provide the following forms of payment:
1. Bank transfer (Mbank)
PL60 1140 2004 0000 3812 1372 5553 ( € EURO )
PL65 1140 2004 0000 3612 1372 5561 ( £ GBP )
PL73 1140 2004 0000 3102 7702 5762 ( zł – PLN )
2. PayPal – worldwide online payment with PayPal (safe & secure)
3. PayPal – Credit Card (safe & secure)
4. Stripe – Credit Card (safe & secure)
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol in our Online Shop, which is the safest data protection mechanism currently available to protect your data, so you can feel safe in providing us with information about yourself and placing your orders. This type of protection is based on encrypting data before sending it from a browser and decoding it after safe access to our server. Information sent from the server to you is also encoded and decoded after reaching your destination. SSL encrypts, authenticates and ensures information integrity. When you connect to a secure website, you will notice that the http address changes to http to https.
For every purchase in our online store you will receive a receipt or a Vat Invoice (if the purchase was made for the company)
Contact us as soon as possible, we will correct your details, or we will contact the courier.
We send parcels to all European countries and more. If you cannot choose the form of delivery, please let us know.
You will get the products in one package or in a multi-pack treated as one package 🙂
Write to us
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. : +48 791 981 501
Kolejowa 12C, lok. 6, 15-701 Białystok, Poland, EU