Indian tipi tent from COZYDOTS, Teepee black chevron.
Indian Tipi is a unique place to play in the open air and at home. White and black tipi for children is a good place to relax and reading corner for books. Tipi for children is a fashionable design element of a children’s room.
The pompon-pump tent is made of strong canvas and cotton in a black-and-white zigzag. The entrance to the wigwam is decorated with a black tape with pompons.
Tipi for the boy has a bag to which you can pack the whole set. The teepee has a pocket for toys and a roll up shutter window, all fabric parts can be washed in the washing machine. The children’s tipi folds up easily and does not take up much space.
Indian play tent is made using the hand made method, made of safe for children fabrics of European origin and certified quality. All models are designed by us and we give you a guarantee that you get a unique product of the best quality.
The Chevron teepee COZYDOTS tipi kit is included:
- tent cover (with handle sewn in and stringed)
- 4 poles made of natural pine wood (frame)
Wigwam can also be purchased without mats and pillows.
- Height (with poles) after unfolding: 150 cm
- Height (with poles) after folding: 170 cm
- Floor area: approx. 110 × 110 cm
Wigwam in this size can accommodate 2-3 children. It is lightweight and therefore easy to transport. It can be stored in a special bag with a handle included in the set.
- 100% cotton PREMIUM, OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certificate and CE certificate
- Filling of mats and pillows: 100% anti-allergic silicone wadding
We want our tipi to be completely safe for children. That is why we make them exclusively from certified fabrics of European origin. The tent was sewn in Poland.
- Washable in the washing machine at 40 degrees, centrifugation – 800 revolutions
- Do not wash chemically
- Do not bleach
Time of order execution: 1-2 working days + delivery time.
We would be happy to sew the tipi especially for you – according to your idea. Write to us and find out more.