Indian tent from COZYDOTS, tipi in Aztec pattern.
Boys Tipi iNDIAN is a unique place to play in the open air and at home. A children’s tent is a good place for reading books and a place to relax. Children’s Tipi is a fashionable design element of a children’s room.
Indian kids Tent is made of a strong canvas and cotton in colourful, Aztec patterns. The entrance to the wigwam is decorated with a turquoise belt with pompons. Tipi for the boy has a bag to which you can pack the whole set. In addition, there are two large cushions with pumps and a warm mat. The playtent has a pocket for toys and a roll up shutter window, all fabric parts can be washed in the washing machine. The children’s tent folds up easily and does not take up much space.
Indian tipi tent are made using the hand made method, made of safe for children fabrics of European origin and certified quality. All models are designed by us and we give you a guarantee that you get a unique product of the best quality.
Set Tipi INDIAN tent includes the following:
- kids tent
- soft mat in mint colour with a garland sewn on it,
- two pillows,
- tent cover (with handle sewn in and stringed)
- 4 poles made of natural pine wood (frame).
Wigwam can also be purchased without mats and pillows.
- Height (with poles) after unfolding: 150 cm
- Height (with poles) after folding: 170 cm
- Floor area: approx. 110 × 110 cm
- Blanket: 110×110 cm
Wigwam in this size can accommodate 2-3 children. It is lightweight and therefore easy to transport. It can be stored in a special bag with a handle included in the set.
- 100% cotton, OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certificate and CE certificate
- Filling of mats and pillows: 100% anti-allergic silicone wadding
We want our tipi to be completely safe for children. That is why we make them exclusively from certified fabrics of European origin. The tent was sewn in Poland.
- Washable in the washing machine at 40 degrees, centrifugation – 800 revolutions
- Do not wash chemically
- Do not bleach
Time of order execution: 1-2 working days + delivery time.
We would be happy to sew the tipi especially for you – according to your idea. Write to us and find out more.